The International Conference “SUDURA 2021/WELDING 2021”, an associated event of the International Institute of Welding, is organized by ASR, the Romanian Welding Society in partnership with University Center Resița of University Babes Bolyai Cluj-Napoca.
Due to the Coronavirus pandemic the conference, and the related events will be organized in a hybrid mode: on site at the UBB University Center in Reșița, and online.
Year 2021 is the year in which 250 years of industrial activity are celebrated in Reșița.
The conference is addressed to specialists in industry, research and higher education.
The Conference “SUDURA 2021/WELDING 2021” has a broad topic including new developments in the field of welding in terms of processes, materials and applications.
Special emphasis will be given to the following topics:
- Current status and trends in the development of welding and joining, including additive manufacturing
- Ecological welding – from design to recycling
- Digitization of education and training activities in the field of welding.
The conference program will include a special section dedicated to student creativity.
A technical-commercial section will also be organized for interested suppliers of equipment, consumables and services.
The official languages of the conference are English and Romanian.
Registration of papers
Persons interested in the Conference are asked to send the Papers Registration Form with the abstract of the paper to the ASR Secretariat at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submission of abstracts: February 5, 2021
- Acceptance of abstracts: February 19, 2021
- Submission of papers: March 31, 2021
More informations about the Conference can be found here.